Why do you need a business plan?
It is well know that some people spend more time planning their holidays than planning their business future. Remember if you fail to plan you plan to fail!
Business planning can be completed "in house" or by using a Business Consultant and can be a useful tool in starting and growing your business. A good business plan will explain the future direction of the business and how it will get there.
If you require assistance in preparing your own Business Plan or are just looking for further information contact us on (08) 8536 9200.
Model Business Plan
Following is a snapshot of the ‘How To’ publications suitable for South Australian businesses.
- Business Planning
- Financial viability assessment
- Understanding and developing cash flows
- Marketing programmes
- Improving record keeping and financial control
- Legal and statutory requirements
- Seeking finance
- Licences and approvals required for all types of businesses
- Legislative requirements